Tuesday 1 May 2012

Rain

Was woken up last night by tremendous rain and am now a little paranoid. First the plague of mice, hopefully now gone. Then a plague of tadpoles in my neglected garden flower pots. Plague of workmen continues, but is lightening somewhat... now could be considered a drought, just when they are needed to finish stuff. Then this rain. I have a plan. I will fashion an ark from leftover cabinets and workshops, and the 3 wrong taps they sent (you always need taps on an ark) and take with me 2 grumpy parents, 2 cheeky monkeys and a cat with 2 personalities. All aboard, tickets limited.

2 comments:

  1. Very funny, had a little giggle, glad I'm wearing my Tena ladies !!

    Bugger, that means I'm gunna have to find a bloke and have another child before I'm allowed on your Ark. With all this rain i'm not sure I'll have time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tadpoles actually turned out to be mosquito larvae. Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete