Wednesday 1 August 2012

Time monsters

What's going on? I have no time. It gets eaten by the giant invisible time monsters.

I think there are lots of different ones, a bit like dinosaurs.  

I have identified some of the monsters... 

Pinterest - This is pretty, flowery and eats not only your time but your sense of reality. Seemingly harmless, but could easily create a lot of damage.  A nice diplodocus.

Cleaning up - This is the groundhog version of the time eating monster.  I'm sure I must emptied this dishwasher / washed these pants / picked up this bit of Lego / taken this bit of Lego out of my foot (ow).  A velociraptor in it's viciousness and speed.

Work - this is a beast. It really gets in the way.  And at work, there are individually sub-monsters such as making tea, talking about how much work you have to do whilst not actually doing any work, doing work that other people ignore, drinking tea, washing tea cups. Big Fat Vicious T Rex with fleas and worms.  

Blogging - this is the lesser spotted monster which makes you stay up late and gets your husband annoyed for waking him up as you stumble into the dark.  A cockroach?

Whatever... the time monsters owe me some sleep.  Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment